- -
-
- - - -
-
-
-

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to School Time!

Jamison and Grayson were both thrilled to be going back to school. (I, on the other hand, enjoy having time off!) Jamison began 1st grade this year (where did my baby go???) and Grayson began a Montessori class for 3 year olds. Both kids are really enjoying school. Grayson rarely wants to leave when I arrive to pick him up. Instead of being excited to see me, he usually tells me he is going to miss his teacher. Jamison is in my 1st grade class and I love being her teacher!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOAH!!! I can't believe MY baby-boy is going to school!!! He looks so big, he doesn't have that baby look anymore...I don't know how this is happening and me not getting any older...hmmmm
c

Stephanie said...

So glad to see you started one! I can't wait to read more.... The kids have gotten so big!

- -
- -
- Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash